IBM announced the availability of its new 433-qubits quantum processor Osprey, the largest gate-based quantum processor to date. In this way, IBM is in line with their long-term roadmap (see below). With 433 qubits the Osprey processor is more than 3 times larger than IBM’s previous flagship, the 127-qubits processor Eagle.
- AI race is heating up: Announcements by Google/DeepMind, Meta, Microsoft/OpenAI, Amazon/Anthropic
- Room-temperature Superconductivity breakthrough?
- Meta released Llama 2 free for Commercial Use
- GPT-4 in the top 1% of human thinkers in creativity test
- OpenAI gives all ChatGPT Plus users access to Code Interpreter