Meta presented with MAV3D (Make-A-Video-3D) a method for generating 4D content, i.e. a 3D video, from a text description by using a 4D dynamic Neural Radiance Field (NeRF) [project page, paper]. Unfortunately, the source code has not been released.
- AI race is heating up: Announcements by Google/DeepMind, Meta, Microsoft/OpenAI, Amazon/Anthropic
- Room-temperature Superconductivity breakthrough?
- Meta released Llama 2 free for Commercial Use
- GPT-4 in the top 1% of human thinkers in creativity test
- OpenAI gives all ChatGPT Plus users access to Code Interpreter